BENEFITS OF FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Food Safety standards like HACCP, ISO 22000:2005, British Retail Consortium, Global Gap, Organic, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Catering Practices can be implemented as per the requirements. By implementing such standards the company can get benefits as bellows.
- Safe Hygienic Conditions- Demonstrated compliance with regulations and continual improvement in safe and hygienic conditions.
- Expanded Market Access- The demand for certified suppliers in the food industry is growing. Since FSMS/HACCP is supported by government and food safety experts worldwide, your certification will open the door to many domestic and international business opportunities. Greater access and acceptance in the market place.
- Reduced Cost Of Sales-Your compliance establishes your company’s credibility and commitment to safety from day one. Institutionalizing the culture of resource conservation/hazard prevention thus improving profitability at enterprise level.
- Lower Risk Of Liability-When an unsafe food product enters the market, the entire food chain suffers from consumers’ to hazards. Food Safety Management ensures compliance to food safety, so avoid product failure.
- Company’s Image-Helps in establishing the company’s image at international level for food safety related issues and responsibility. Increased stack holders confidence, both internal and external.
- Improved Overall Performance- Since a FSMS promotes continuous improvement in your products and processes, many clients see fewer errors, returns and customer complaints.